CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Flight

J.D. and I flew to San Antonio last week to spend some time with my mom after she had surgery. It was J.D.'s first time on an airplane. By 10 months, Anna Lee had flown a million times, but with two kids now, it has seemed easier (and cheaper) to drive. Since Anna Lee was staying at home with Jim, J.D. and I hit the skies. He did so good! He was very interested in the airplanes and all of the people around him and he loved looking out the window as we flew. When we got home, I found out he had a double ear infection, so I am so glad he didn't scream the whole time from ear pressure. It is always funny to watch people dodge sitting by the person with the baby. I had two really nice people who were brave enough to sit in our row.

This was my favorite part of the trip.

As smoothly as it all went, I don't know if I am ready to try it with both kids yet.

0 comments: