CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Almost there...

Thursday morning at 8:30 am, our little boy is scheduled to arrive. It is hard to believe it is already time for him to be here! In so many ways, I am so ready! In so many other ways, I am nervous and could wait a little longer. I am more excited than I can even put into words to get to meet him. And I can't wait for Anna Lee to meet her baby brother too! I REALLY don't like taking pictures of myself when I am pregnant, but I thought I should have a couple here at the end. Keep us in your prayers over the next few days.


7 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

Good luck! You and the family are in our prayers! We can't wait to meet the newest JD!

jaymie said...

oh my goodness i can't believe how great you look. i mean i can, but WOW!!! AND I can't wait to see the little JD. We'll give you a couple of weeks and then we'll come see you!!! I want to see Anna Lee too, I feel like its been FOREVER. I'll say an extra prayer just for you and JD Thursday!

Heather said...

We will definitely be thinking and praying for you on Thursday!! You look great!

erin f. said...

Kasey has kept us updated and so I've been praying for you and little JD! Hope and pray that everything goes perfectly tomorrow...can't wait to see him!

Carolyn said...

I am thinking of and praying for you and can't wait to see pictures of J.D. once he arrives! And you look absolutely radiant and beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited for you and Jim! I hope and pray everything goes wonderfully tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Kelly

Best of luck tomorrow morning. I sure wish you were still here in Nashville so that I could get to know Ann Lee and JD

Caren